Since our company's artistic ceramics/majolicaware are handmade, we cannot guarantee uniform, machine-quality products. L’Antica deruta does not consider minor differences that are a natural part of a normal, accurate and professional production of handcrafted goods as defects or damage. EVERY PIECE IS ONE OF A KIND:, individually crafted, for this reason slight variations in color and size and occasionally paint smudges, fingerprints and looseness of lids should not be considered imperfections but represent the beauty of the hand made
If a client chooses to return an item for product defect, he/she must specify the nature of the defect and its precise location. Damages resulting from the incorrect use of a product are not guaranteed. Replacements and refunds are subject to technical verification by L’Antica deruta
The costs for merchandise returns will be free of charge only in the cases indicated above and, especially in the case of product defect, once the item has been checked and the problem confirmed by our professional staff.
If the merchandise is returned for any other reason, shipping costs will be detracted from the Client's refund.
Procedure for defective/mistaken item returns:
- The Client must inform the company by faxing or e-mailing a letter, including a photo if possible (in case of defect), to L’Antica Deruta snc (infoanticaderuta.com) indicating the date the package was received, the invoice number or the number of another sales document and, if it applies, the description and location of the defect;
- L’Antica Deruta snc will provide the Client with a return authorization number (RAN/Shop), which must be included in the letter that accompanies the return. The RAN number must also be written very clearly on the external package;
- The Client must not return the product COD. A letter specifying the reason for the return and the invoice must be included in the package with the goods;
- Any shipments sent carriage forward and without the return authorization number (RAN/Shop), will not be accepted.
- Packaging of the returned goods: the goods must be returned in perfect condition, in the original packaging and using all the same packing materials and complete with manuals and any accessories that may be included; if upon receipt of the return the company L’antica Deruta snc, opening the package, will find the object broken or demaged, no refund / return will be possible
L’Antica deruta packs your order to guarantee shipment to any part of the world. The packing system used is one of the safest currently available. Items are generally packed in a sturdy cardboard box (or a wooden crate for particularly fragile items), with a special inside packing containing the items.