L’Antica Deruta is in no way liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, caused to the Client by the purchased products, excluding, however, the manufacturer's responsibility under law. In any case, the liability of L’Antica Deruta for indirect or direct damage caused by the purchase of the product or, in any way connected or derived from the sale of the same and/or the purchase agreement, shall not exceed the total amount of the item.
Right to withdraw
The Client has the right to withdraw in accordance with legislative decree n. 50 dated 15/01/1992 and legislative decree n. 185 dated 22/05/1999. This right is due only to those clients who, according to the aforementioned decrees, fit the definition of "consumer", described as those persons acting without entrepreneurial or professional aims. Therefore, according to these regulations:
- The Client, if he or she is a "consumer", may withdraw from the purchase contract and return the purchased goods without indicating the motive behind his/her decision and without any type of penalty within ten working days, calculated from the date the Client receives the merchandise;
- Within the indicated time period, the Client must send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the offices of L’Antica Deruta The letter can also be sent within the stipulated time period by telegram, fax or e-mail, as long as it is confirmed with a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt mailed within the next 48 hours.;
- The merchandise must be returned in perfect condition with all manuals an accessories using the original packing materials; if the goods, after return, arrive demaged or broken, no refund will be possible by L’Antica deruta
- The direct costs for returning the goods to L’Antica Deruta will be paid by the Client if he/she decides to withdraw from the purchase contract;
- After L’Antica Deruta receives the returned merchandise, it has 30 days to credit the Client the total sum less the original shipping costs;
- The package containing the goods and the original invoice must be addressed to: L’Antica Deruta snc, SS E 45, km 73,800, 06053 Deruta (PG) Italy
- We remind the Client that the aforementioned decrees only provide for the reimbursement of amounts greater than Euro 25,82 (twentyfive/82) not including accessory costs, and the client is required to give the company advance notice of the return;
- In all of the aforementioned cases, the client must provide the information needed to refund the cost of the returned merchandise to his/her credit card (denomination, credit card number and expiration date, as well as the name, date of birth, full address, and telephone number of the credit card holder).
Clients may not exercise their right to withdraw (art. 5 legislative decree 185/1999 lett. C) in the case of custom-made products, i.e. products specifically made on the express request of the Client.
If an order cannot be filled
L’Antica Deruta reserves the right to cancel an order in the case of unforeseen events, which make it impossible to fill, and it will reimburse the total cost to the Client.