In the shop online, they are shown ceramics/maiolica of different shapes and decorations. If at the time of order, one or more items will not be available (in stock), they will be putted in production with a ranging waiting time for shipment from a few days until about circa 45/60 days maximum. We will indicate the delivery time at the moment the client place the order.
L’Antica Deruta ships on-line orders with international express couriers, which offers the maximum service guarantee for quality, customer assistance and speed of shipping.
Within ITALY-Shipped postage paid (shipping charges included with order) directly to client's home using express couriers. Insurance included.
Outside ITALY-Shipped postage paid (shipping charges included with order) using DHL, FedEx or other international carriers to all of the countries included on the destination list. Insurance included. Customs duties and taxes in the destination country are paid by client. Delivery is door to door, shipping cost paid (transport costi is infact charged in the order), excluding the duties and taxes imposed by the State we ship to which are charged to the customer (these special duties and taxes to be paid at destination , are not predictable and not payable at the time of shipment; for more information, read the regulations of your STATE or contact us), insurance included in the price.
L’Antica deruta snc insures all of its shipments to protect against product damage during transport. Procedure for reporting shipping damage (damage/breakage) for domestic and international shipments
- ACCEPT THE GOODS ALWAYS WITH RESERVE : upon receipt of the goods, both in the presence of an externally intact package, and also in the presence of a package with signs of damage, the customer MUST ALWAYS, at the time of signing the receipt write the note "I ACCEPT GOODS WITH A RESERVE OF CONTROL"; ONLY IF the goods will be "accepted with reserve", it will be possible, start the claim for eventual damages of the items; in the absence of such DECLARATION, the company L'Antica Deruta cannot technically start any refund procedure (for more information contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DAMAGE CHECK: within 2 days of receiving the goods, the package must be opened to check the integrity of the contents; in the event that damage occurs, proceed as follows: a) for shipments to ITALY, the Customer is asked to write an email to email@example.com attaching photos of the package containing the damaged object and photos of the object; b) for international shipments the Customer is requested to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching photos of the package containing the damaged object and photos of the object and simultaneously calling the local number DHL, FedEx or other international courier in your country, communicate the "waybill number Awb DHL, FedEx or other international courier" and the details of the damage suffered, following the instructions that the courier will provide in order to open the refund procedure
- In anycase the client should also contact soon L’Antica Deruta by mail so we can quickly fill out the insurance paperwork;
- Once the insurance file has been opened, the express courier DHL, FedEx or other international carrierswill be authorized to inspect the damage to the merchandise at the client's address;
- After insurance issues have been resolved in a timely manner, L’Antica Deruta will replace the damaged items, shipping them free of charge.